The Finger Stop has a rounded profile which is ergonomically designed to be located between your index and middle fingers. This typically places it further forward on the handguard, which also means it doesn't get in the way when transitioning to kneeling or prone shooting positions, where most people move their support hand towards the rear wit ha hand stop. This stop also prevents your fingers from slipping off shorter handguards onto a hot barrel or suppressor, and as a barricade rest.
Weight: 0.4 oz
M-Lok rail systems
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized
- Requires a 5/32" Allen wrench for installation (not included)
- Cerakote provided by Weapon Works LLC
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending under Arisaka LLC
Per the ATF, installing an Arisaka Finger Stop on the forward accessory rail of a pistol will not result in the firearm being classified as an "any other weapon" as defined in the NFA, 26 U.S.C. § 5845(a).