We selected the B5 Systems Bravo stock as the option for the majority of our rifles lines and for good reason, they work.
The Bravo stock maintains the SOPMOD cheek weld, one piece anti-rotation quick disconnect sling mount, no slip cushioned buttpad, and improved sure grip stock latch. The Bravo omits the storage capability of the SOPMOD to provide a slimmer profile and angles the rear of the stock ensuring quick and consistent stock placement against the shoulder and cheek.
- Ergonomic cheek weld.
- Color-matched steel hardware.
- Over molded steel anti-rotational QD sling mounts.
- Fixed sling mounts.
- Internal tensioners.
- No slip cushioned buttpad.
- Sure grip stock latch.
- Made of Mil-Spec materials and finishes.
- Fits Mil-Spec carbine receiver extensions
- Available in all standard colors.
- Weight: 9.30 oz.
- Length: 7.20 in.
- Width: 2.00 in
- Height: 4.90 in.