The Shield Arms Standard (SAS) slide cut pattern for Glock 19 is designed for easy manipulation in any weather. Our aggressive serrations and tapered nose are precision machined to provide positive traction even in wet conditions.
- Machined from 17-4 stainless steel
- Heat Treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Shield Arms Standard (SAS) serrations for enhanced manipulation
- Optional cerakote finish by Ely Yerian Designs
- Fits generation 3 Glock frames
- Standard Glock sight cuts, compatible with OEM Glock sights and all aftermarket Glock sights
- Machined to accept a Trijicon RMR - comes with RMR mounting screws
This slide comes stripped, or with an optional slide completion kit with free installation.
Enhanced Slide Completion Kit
The Shield Arms Gen 3 Glock Enhanced Slide Completion Kit has everything you need except sights and barrel to finish your Glock slide build. It features a skeletonized titanium nitride (TiN) coated striker, and OEM internals for legendary Glock reliability. Free installation.
- Skeletonized TiN Striker
- Firing pin spacer sleeve
- Firing pin spring
- Spring cups
- Firing pin safety
- Extractor Plunger and spring
- Slide cover plate
- Channel liner
- Extractor LCI
- Spring loaded bearing
- Spring Recoil assembly