Modlite Systems offers the newest take on weapon lighting - Customize every option down to your preference on visual range, usability, and battery life. Details below.
Product includes OKW Head and 18350 Body, rechargeable batteries and charger - tailcap optional. Offers the best for extreme throw.
Choosing your Modlite
- Distance (OKW) – Tight beam at long distance, minimal flood. Excellent for an extreme hotspot on targets up to 100 yards (further distances are possible). 680 Lumens / 69,000 Candela.
- Flood (PLHv2) – Moderately tight beam at short/medium distance, moderate flood. Excellent for targets within 75 yards or indoors. 1,350 Lumens / 54,000 Candela. The V2 is a step up from the V1 in that it has significantly more throw without sacrificing much flood.
- Long (18650) – 75-minute runtime on a fully charged 18650 battery. Length: 3.5 inches
- Short (18350) – 35-minute runtime on a fully charged 18350 battery. Length: 2.5 inches
*Body size does not affect lumens/candela. It only affects battery life. Light head will perform identically regardless of body size.
Modlite OKW-18350 Light Package
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance
- Length w/ Clicky tailcap: 4.25" / 108mm
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16" / 30.16mm
- Weight: 4.27 oz (w/ tail cap and battery)
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18350 high drain cells