Product includes PLHv2 Head and 18650 Body, rechargeable batteries and charger - tailcap optional. Offers the best balance of flood and throw.
Choosing your Modlite
- Distance (OKW-576) – Tight beam at long distance, minimal flood. Excellent for an extreme hotspot on targets up to 100 yards (further distances are possible). 680 Lumens / 69,000 Candela.
- Flood (PLHv2) – Moderately tight beam at short/medium distance, moderate flood. Excellent for targets within 75 yards or indoors. 1,350 Lumens / 54,000 Candela. The V2 is a step up from the V1 in that it has significantly more throw without sacrificing much flood.
- Long (18650) – 75-minute runtime on a fully charged 18650 battery. Length: 3.5 inches
- Short (18350) – 35-minute runtime on a fully charged 18350 battery. Length: 2.5 inches
*Body size does not affect lumens/candela. It only affects battery life. Light head will perform identically regardless of body size.
Modlite PLHv2-18650 Light Package
- Cool White 5700K emitter tint
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 1350 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 54,000. It is an excellent overall light head good for indoor or outdoor use.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
- Length w/ Clicky tailcap: 5 1/2" / 140mm
- Head Diameter: 1 3/16" / 30.16mm
- Weight: 5.4oz (w/ tail cap and battery)
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18350 high drain cells.