The Emergency Pressure Bandage is a light, compact trauma dressing for pre-hospital casualty care. Features a sterile dressing, cloth wrapping leader, and velcro for easy attachment.
- Velcro strips placed throughout the bandage provide a secure wrap with minimal slippage and also prevents accidental unraveling if dropped out of your butterfingers. You klutz.
- Vacuum-sealed waterproof packaging, mostly to protect the bandage, partly so you can use it as a pool toy.
- Easy to store in any First Aid Kit
- 1 4"x36" Emergency Pressure Bandage
- Dimensions Packaged: 5 in. x 6.5 in. x 1 in.
- Dimensions Expanded: 4 in. x 36 in.
- Weight: 50 grams
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of the items, all sales on medical equipment are final, and no returns will be accepted.