Complete 5.56 NATO pistol lower receiver built on the patent-pending folding lower receiver.
Complete Lower Receiver Specs
- ALG ACT 4.5 lb trigger
- SB Tactical SBA3 or SBA4 pistol brace
- BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Grip Mod 3 pistol grip
- Milspec carbine length buffer tube and spring
- Standard weight Shield Arms buffer
- Ambidextrous safety selector
- Antiwalk pins
- Built-in folding mechanism for compact storage - NOT AN ADAPTER
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Ships with standard weight proprietary buffer
- Accepts standard AR-15 magazines
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag changes
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60-degree short throw fire control selectors
- Caliber marking of “MULTI”
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release/mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).