Sorry - this product is no longer available
The Shield Arms FOLDING 10.5" ELITE QUAD Pistol build is a lightweight and reliable 5.56 NATO weapon system that you can depend on when it matters. Cerakoted in Wolverine Brown. For a limited time, receive a SAVIOR SPECIALIST - COVERT 30" SINGLE RIFLE CASE, with every purchase of an Elite Pistol or Rifle configuration, while supplies last. If you don't know your local FFL, we will help you find one after checkout.
Out of stock
SA-15 Folding 10.5" ELITE Quad Pistol built on the Shield Arms Folding Lower Receiver (FLR) for compact storage. This patented system allows the firearm to fold and does not use an adapter. Our folding system is lighter, stronger, and shorter in overall length versus popular folding adapters. Additionally, our system does not modify the carrier.
For a limited time, receive a SAVIOR SPECIALIST - COVERT 30" SINGLE RIFLE CASE, with every purchase of an Elite Pistol or Rifle configuration, while supplies last.
Cerakoted Wolverine Brown for a uniform, sleek look.
- Upper/Lower: 7075-T6 billet aluminum upper/lower
- 10.5" length, 5.56 NATO Chamber
- Carbine-length length gas system
- 1:7 RH twist
- 4150 CMV
- Stress relieved after rifling
- Black Nitride finish
- M4 extension
- .076" gas port
- Bolt Carrier Group
- Black Nitride finish
- Shot peened
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 9310 5.56/.223 bolt
- 8620 M16 carrier
- Handguard: Midwest Industries COMBAT Quad Rail 9.5"
- Trigger: Velocity Systems Curved 3.5 lb
- Safety: Radian Talon Ambi Selector
- Grip: Magpul MIAD Gen 1.1
- Gas Block: Velocity Precision Adjustable
- Muzzle Device: Dead Air Flash Hider, 1/2 x 28
- PWS Ratcheting Mod 2 Castle Nut & QD End Plate
- Pistol Brace: SB Tactical SBA3
- Charging handle: Radian Raptor LT
- Geissele Maritime Bolt Catch
- Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Ships with 1 magazine
Firearms sold in magazine resticted states will be shipped with (1) 10rd magazine.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).