The Gen 2 Shield Arms SA-9 is a closed bolt, blowback operated AR-15 style weapon system that accepts standard GLOCK® double stack 9mm magazines, built on the Shield Arms FLR.
Shield Arms new Gen 2 SA-9 comes with updated looks, new mag release, Last Round Bolt Hold Open wire intergrated in the lower, and increased compatibility.
Perfect for Competition matches, enjoying time at the range, train with lower recoil impulse along with lower ammo costs of rifle calibers.
- Upper/Lower: Shield Arms 7075-T6 billet aluminum upper/lower
- Barrel: 16", 1/2x28 threads, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Handguard: Shield Arms 15" MLOK
- Shield Arms proprietary 7.0 oz SS buffer using Tungsten weight (user configurable)
- Bolt: black nitride coated blowback
- Trigger: ALG Defense Advanced Combat Trigger (ACT)
- Safety: Radian Safety Selector
- Grip: B5 Systems Type 22
- Charging Handle: Radian Weapon Systems Raptor
- Geissele Maritime Bolt Catch
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Buttstock: B5 Systems Bravo
- Ships with 1 Glock 19 Pre-Installed Magazine Extensions (Black)
- Dimensions: 21 1/4" Folded - 31 7/8" Un-Folded
- Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).