The Shield Arms SA-9 is a closed bolt, blowback operated AR-15 style weapon system that accepts standard GLOCK® 9mm magazines, built on the Shield Arms FLR. The pistol version of the SA-9 features the SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace.
5.5" barrel with a 4.5" handguard and a thread protector muzzle device. Choose this option if you want to use a suppressor.
5.5" barrel with a 6" handguard and a flash can muzzle device.
- Upper/Lower: Shield Arms 7075-T6 billet aluminum upper/lower
- Barrel: 5.5" barrel, 1/2x28 threads, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Handguard: 4.5" MLOK Mod 0, 6" MLOK Mod 1
- Bolt Carrier Group: black nitride coated blowback
- Trigger: ALG ACT
- Grip: Magpul MOE
- Charging Handle: Radian Weapon Systems Raptor
- Muzzle Device: Thread protector Mod 0, Flash Can Mod 1
- SB Tactical SBA3 5 position adjustable brace
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).