The Shield Arms SA-9 PDW is a closed bolt, blowback operated AR-15 style weapon system that accepts standard GLOCK® 9mm magazines, built on the Shield Arms FLR. This select-fire PDW is for sale to military and law enforcement agencies.
Standard specifications listed below, can be customized to meet contract requirements. Integrally suppressed uppers available. For quotes, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Upper/Lower: Shield Arms 7075-T6 billet aluminum upper/lower
- Barrel: 5.5" 1/2x28 threads, 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Handguard: 4.4" MLOK compatible
- Bolt Carrier Group: black nitride coated blowback
- Fully ambidextrous controls including charging handle
- Adjustable/folding stock
- Lifetime warranty
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! YOU are responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this firearm is legal in your state and that your FFL will accept this firearm on your behalf and transfer it to you. Shield Arms will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
This item is controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).