Scalarworks LEAP/08 30mm Scope QD Mount
Designed for shooters who want the lightest, stiffest, and easiest to use quick-detach scope mount possible.
- 1.93" Height
- Compatibility: MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny* Rail
- 30mm: See technical drawing in the User Manual for details.
- State of the art 30mm scope mounts. Designed for shooters who want the lightest, stiffest, and easiest to use quick-detach scope mount possible.
- LevelDrive™: An integrated set-screw lets you square your scope with your mount in record time.
- Side KICK Compatible: Supercharge your sighting system by adding an optional reflex sight in the optimal offset position. Available from Scalarworks.
- Engineered to be the lightest QD scope mount, without compromising an ounce of strength.
- Smart Structure: The LEAP/08 base incorporates a large diameter tubular section up front to resist torsion from side impacts, and a very wide I-beam bridge in the rear to resist recoil induced oscillations.
- Every LEAP mount is CNC milled from 7075-T6 Aluminum billet, which has vastly superior mechanical properties to 6061-T6, and is used where ultimate strength and durability outweigh cost considerations.
- ViseRing™: A low-profile design doesn’t get in your way of viewing or manipulating your scope’s adjustment turrets. A high-strength, multi-link hinge eliminates the uncertain and tedious setup required by split rings.
- Smooth Edges: LEAP mounts have no protruding levers, bolts, or knobs to rap your knuckles, or get caught on clothing, gear, and surroundings.
- ClickDrive™: The world’s most efficient quick-detach mechanism. A fluted crown requires only the torque from your bare hand to securely clamp the mount onto a rail, and uses the force from a spring-loaded ball-detent to make it completely recoil proof. Return-to-zero is guaranteed as long as the same person takes it on and off.