Introducing the Junk Sack by Shield Arms - all the benefits of fanny pack carry with none of the downsides.
There are pros and cons to every concealed carry method/position, and fanny pack carry is no different. The pros are obvious: fanny pack carry is more comfortable and convenient when compared to IWB, and generally speaking, more easy to conceal for more body types. With a fanny pack, how you're dressed is irrelevant to whether you can carry.
The biggest downside to fanny pack carry is you compromise speed. Traditional fanny pack carry is much slower to draw your firearm when compared to IWB carry. That all changes with the Shield Arms Junk Sack.
The Shield Arms Junk Sack is designed to be the only fanny pack on the market today that gives you all the benefits of fanny pack carry, while being just as fast or faster on the draw versus IWB carry. We accomplish this with our unique concealed carry compartment which uses a combination of rare Earth magnets and hook-and-loop to conceal your firearm within the pack, while still allowing a fast, consistent draw stroke.
Comfortably carry everywhere, and compromise no more. Order your Junk Sack today.
- Quick access concealed cary compartment
- Concealed carry compartment with 5" x 6.5" loop panel to attach holsters and accessories
- 4" x 3" Adhesive backed hook velcro to attach to your current pistol designed holster
- Unique combination of rare earth magnets and hook/loop retention
- Fits up to a Glock 19 sized pistol when paired with a low profile trigger guard holster
- Two grommet holes on bottom of concealment pouch to tie off trigger guard style holsters
- Front pouch is made from a stretch/woven material in order to fit odd shaped items and keys more easily
- Wing panels offer a 1.25" molle loop through system to attach keys or carabiner for ease
- Fabric is water resistent for added protection of your items
- Made in Montana by Sew Team Six
Junk Sack Dimensions
- Front item carry pocket 8" by 5.5" with stretch woven material
- Concealed Carry pocket 8" by 6" tapering from 1" from the bottom to 1.5" at the top 72 cu in of volume!
PLEASE NOTE: Your waist strap size is NOT your pant size. Sizing should be measured around the location you plan on wearing your Junk Sack.
- Small: 28" to 35"
- Medium: 33" to 44"
- Large: 39" to 55"
Included with orders
- Junk Sack
- Sized waist strap
- 1.5" x 4" Adhesive backed hook velcro to attach to your current pistol designed holster
- Webbing Postioning Strap: 1.5" Nylon Webbing with Hook and Loop security
- Elastic Positioning Strap: 2" Elastic Strap with Hook and Loop security
- Single Magazine Holster: 2" Elastic Strap with Hook and Loop security
Shield Arms recommends use of this product with a proper holster. If carrying with a round in the chamber, please use a holster that properly covers the trigger guard to prevent accidental discharge. Positioning straps are not holsters.