The Side Scout Mount Picatinny (or SSM) replaces the stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low-profile mount that tucks the light underneath either side of the ATPIAL laser/illuminator series (including the ATPIAL-C, AN/PEQ15, and LA-5/PEQ - It will also allow the light to clearthe QD lever on the Steiner DBAL I2, A3, and D2)
Designed for the following light mods:
- Scout Lights
- Modlite PLH and OKW weapon lights
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount lights
Weight: 0.6 oz
Modlite PLH and OKW, Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V, M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF, M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V, Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X (non-laser), and Arisaka 300 and 600 Series.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum an
- MIL-A-8625 Type III hard coat anodized.
- Includes necessary screws to attach light body to mount.
- Requires an IP27/T27 and IP20/T20 Torx driver for installation (not included)
- A T9 Torx driver is required to remove the stock Picatinny mount from Surefire Scout Lights Recommended torque: 20 inch lbs for light body and 30 inch lbs for clamping screw with low/medium strength threadlocker (Loctite 222 or 243).
- Made in the USA
- Patent Pending under Arisaka LLC