Product includes OKW Light Head - interchangeable with Modlite 18650 body or Modlite 18350 body.
Choosing your Modlite
- Distance (OKW) – Tight beam at long distance, minimal flood. Excellent for an extreme hotspot on targets up to 100 yards (further distances are possible). 680 Lumens / 69,000 Candela.
- Flood (PLHv2) – Moderately tight beam at short/medium distance, moderate flood. Excellent for targets within 75 yards or indoors. 1,350 Lumens / 54,000 Candela. The V2 is a step up from the V1 in that it has significantly more throw without sacrificing much flood.
- Long (18650) – 75-minute runtime on a fully charged 18650 battery. Length: 3.5 inches
- Short (18350) – 35-minute runtime on a fully charged 18350 battery. Length: 2.5 inches
*Body size does not affect lumens/candela. It only affects battery life. Light head will perform identically regardless of body size.
Modlite OKW Light Head
- Hand assembled in and tested in the USA.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approximately 680 out the front lumens and candela is approximately 69,000. This light is an excellent choice for anyone needing maximum throw.
- Drivers are fully potted and tested to withstand select fire SCAR 17 recoil.
- 6061 Series Alum bezel with Mil-Spec Hard Anodizing.
- Ultra clear BOROFLOAT® lens allows 98-99% light transmittance.
Lithium CR123 cells are not supported and if used will cause the cells to heat up and possibly explode or catch fire. We recommend the KeepPower 18650/18350 high drain cells which can be found here. Runtime is about 80 minutes with 18650 and about 35 minutes with the smaller 18350 cells.
Do not stack 18350 cells into an 18650 body this can cause the light to malfunction. Only use 18650 cells in 18650 bodies and 18350 cells in 18350 bodies.